- You have successfully completed a degree in (business) computer science. Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship with an information technology focus or you have appropriate professional experience in the IT environment.
- You are familiar with technologies such as Ansible, CI/CD, Docker, Nexus, or similar.
- You have Linux and network knowledge. You are also experienced in at least one scripting or programming language (e.g. Bash, Python) and you are adept in using the command line.
- In addition to your technical know-how, you are highly customer and team oriented. You have an eye for the essential, place much emphasis on transparency and you communicate openly and directly.
- You speak English fluently.
What we offer:
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer attractive salary and benefits package, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Tons of training & learning opportunities.
- And many more!