About The Role
We are looking for a strong Mobile App developer who has strong experience with both architecture design and ongoing app optimization. At ThoughtLabs, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of meaningful initiatives and projects with teams of highly skilled members from around the world. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Some of your main responsibilities will include: (1) developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models, (2) ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application, (3) fixing bugs and performance problems, (4) writing clean, readable, and testable code, and (5) cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- English language proficiency
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Solid experience with React Native,or/and Android, or/and Swift or/and Xamarin is a strong advantage
- Project management skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
What we offer:
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer attractive salary and benefits package, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Tons of training & learning opportunities.
- And many more!