You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
- You are passionate about Java technology and have at least 5 years of experience
- You have experience with JEE or the Spring stack: Spring Boat, Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Cloud
- You have a technical background, the following topics ring a bell: Jira, XML, XSD, BPMN, UML, Json and SQL
- You can work with application servers and containers and know how to use tools such as Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Sonar and Maven
- You have knowledge of cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, VMware Tanzu or Azure
- You have experience with end-to-end testing, knowledge of Cypress or Selenium is an added value
- You have knowledge of requirement analysis and design concepts for OO, multi-tier and web-enabled, and/or UML environments
- You feel the needs of your stakeholders and you can translate these into transparent requirements
- You have experience with agile and scrum
- You are a negotiator who can mine conflicts quickly.
- You have experience in managing a team
- You are assertive and like to share your ideas with your team
- You are flexible in the interpretation of your job and enjoy new challenges
What we offer:
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer attractive salary and benefits package, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Tons of training & learning opportunities.
- And many more!