You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
- University, or equivalent by experience, ideally Master Informatics
- At least 3 years of experience with Java Web-based development
- Profound knowledge of Spring framework and Java tooling and framework (Google Guava, Spring, JUnit, commons). Knowledge of standard J2EE is an asset.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
- Experience in Angular or React (most recent version)
Knowledge and user experience with following tools:
- Eclipse / IntelliJ
- Angular or React (most recent version)
- Spring Boot
- SVN / Sonar
- Spring data / JPA
- Rest Level 3/ SOAP
What we offer:
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer attractive salary and benefits package, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Tons of training & learning opportunities.
- And many more!