You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Applied Computer Science, a master’s degree in a technical direction or equivalent through experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of test automation
- You have an ISTQB certificate or you are willing to earn one
- You have experience with Robot Framework, Cucumber, Selenium, UFT/QTP, Soap UI, Jenkins, Github and Docker
- You are familiar with test management tools such as ALM Octane, TFS and Jira
- You have experience in an agile context and you are familiar with ATDD / BDD (experience with DevOps is a plus)
- You have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- You are flexible to explore new methods and tools
- Nice to have: You have in-depth knowledge of the following development languages: Java/Groovy, C#, .Net & Ruby
What we offer:
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer attractive salary and benefits package, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Tons of training & learning opportunities.
And many more!